Ollie Jay is all about having fun and enjoying the magic of childhood! One of my favorite things as a kid was sitting down with my mom coming up with all kinds of hairstyles, some days I wanted crazy wacky hair and other days I wanted to look like a princess. What little girl doesn't love getting dressed up from head to toe, whether for a special occasion or just a little fun!
So we wanted to create a round up of some fun looks and hairstyles for young girls to inspire your creativity! We've got lots of braids from simple and easy to complicated and crazy! Hope your enjoy these highlights!
1. I love the way Stephanie Hanna incorporated fun twists into this braid style, part traditional part funky with school girl charm! My favorite yellow twirl dress by yours truly, Ollie Jay and the blue twirl dress is from of my personal favorites, Taylor Joelle Designs.
2. Accessories always make a lasting impression! Jordan and Co added these seashell details to make a splash! This would also be such a cute detail for a DIY Halloween mermaid costume!
If you like the look, watch the video below for a full walk through!
Heather's second look on Emma is a super girly side bun with braids! This is an easy hairstyle for young girls that that more complicated that it really is! Bonus!
5. Navy Patten just bringing us back to the sweetness of childhood. I love the simplicity of the pigtail top braid. Wrap a section of hair around the rubber bands and add a matching bow set on top and voila! Ready to make some happy memories!
6. If you've got a little one who loves to get elaborate with her hair styles, you've got to follow Hair To Dream on Instagram! She has so many fun hairstyle ideas that last for several days in a row! My favorite is this look with heart clip accents by small shop Velvet and Kids. I personally own these clips and they are so versatile!
7. The bubble braid look is so in right now! Is your little a Star Wars fan? This is the perfect Rey inspired Star Wars hair style! She would love this look - Halloween inspo or just a cute weekend ready do - get the full tutorial with video from Arin Solange right here.
8. Heather from Peace Love Mommy shows another variation of the bubble braid. You guys, this is too cute not to try! I love the way she uses multi color bands to create a rainbow look!
9. Chasing Nostalgia made this cute and simple side waterfall braid look and I just can not get over it. She covered all the angles, so your little girl is sure to look cute in this style on the playground or the party!
10. Mama Blogger Amanda Ann Millan did it not once - but twice! If you need a quick pick me up hair style, this is a go to for us! Separate the crown of the hair into two sections and do a loose braid on both sides, tie together with an elastic and pop on a cute bow. Done diddly done.
11. Mountains and Magnolias is bringing her A game with this boho chic whimsical I don't know how else to describe it besides pretty magical hair style for little girls. Pin in a cute bow for a little extra whimsy. This is a look that'll get everyones attention!
12. Another way to spruce up your hair game is with this "Unicorn Braid" as mama @mandiesano's little one calls it! Isn't that the cutest ( and accurate!) description of this pull through braid style? Add an Ollie Jay twirl dress and you're set up for a magical day!
Hope you enjoyed this round up from Ollie Jay! If you try any of these braid styles make sure and tag us so we can see your creations @olliejayofficial